Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
abadfish66 Posted: Saturday, November 29, 2008 1:06:21 PM(UTC)

Not an easy job, nor is it cheap to do. the back half of the outer tub will need to be replaced, and probably the spin basket.
drhender Posted: Saturday, November 29, 2008 10:02:33 AM(UTC)

MY GE Front-loading Profile #WPXH214AOWW washer won't spin. The noise gradually increased during spin cycle, then finally it won't spin at all. I removed the back cover to investigate. I see a metal wheel around which the drive belt is placed. It appears that this wheel is on an axle which goes into the drum housing. This axle seems to be misaligned or has become unattached inside the drum, because it easily moves up and down. In fact I can take my hands and rather easily move the drum up and down inside the plastic housing. I see that the steel wheel has dug into the plastic housing on the back of the drum and probably won't spin any more because the friction is finally too great. I think the problem is how to reattach the axle, but I don't know how to get to it without taking absolutely everything apart. Can you help?