Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
StewartMT Posted: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 9:40:53 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: StewartMT Go to Quoted Post
Wow...16 views and not even a smart assed comment. Surely someone can steer me in the right direction. What would cause a microwave to stay on all the time. I see other people had the same problem and there are no solutions offered.

Also to add. It doesn't heat either. 28 views and counting!!! Wow, this is an informative forum, with excellent advice. I will surely highly recommend this to no one, nor will I buy any parts here. :eek: I'll figure it out myself. It's not rocket surgery folks.

Dont forget to discharge the cap, LMFAO!
StewartMT Posted: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 4:49:42 AM(UTC)

Wow...16 views and not even a smart assed comment. Surely someone can steer me in the right direction. What would cause a microwave to stay on all the time. I see other people had the same problem and there are no solutions offered.
StewartMT Posted: Monday, December 20, 2010 1:02:44 PM(UTC)

Microwave has been working fine for 14 years. All of a sudden if you close the door it turns on. I tried cycling the ckt breaker, but that didn't help. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm wondering if there is something wrong with the interlock switch?

Thanks