Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Monday, December 20, 2010 11:09:19 AM(UTC)

You are welcome. Keep us posted.

Gene.
DDoukas Posted: Monday, December 20, 2010 5:08:50 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the quick response! I'm going to give it a try.
Gene Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 5:05:52 PM(UTC)

Open door to first stop and lift door off by firmly grasping on each side and pulling straight up. Be carefunl not to let the hinge arms snap back on your fingers.

1. Remove four screws mounting oven in wall and slide forward approximately 6". Take necessary precautions to insure that oven dose not slip forward.
2. Remove the 2 lower side trim screws and the two screws that mount the hinge to the front frame.
3. Grasp the hinge from the rear and rotate bottom of hinge towards the rear of the oven and while guiding the hinge arm through the slot in the front frame.
4. Reinstall in reverse order.

Note:Make sure hinge arms are parallel with each other and perpendicular to front frame. (If not this may cause the hinge to bind on the receiving channel of the door.)

- The right side door hinge Part number: AP2630839
DDoukas Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 4:24:23 PM(UTC)

I have a wall mount oven and the right side oven door hinge looks to be "torn" and needs replacement. I need detailed instructions on how to replace for GE model JTP14W0T1WW. Can I use the right hinge for model JTP14WT1WW.... I can't find my exact model number on the parts listing?