Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Friday, December 24, 2010 11:53:08 AM(UTC)

There is only one large 3 pin power connector, usually on the bottom. There will be letters on the motherboard marked line and comp, then def.
mar1261a Posted: Friday, December 24, 2010 10:16:11 AM(UTC)

I am sorry where on the mother boart do I find the 3 pin power connector and the pc board pins. I am sorry I am a female trying to do this on her own.
richappy Posted: Monday, December 20, 2010 1:19:28 AM(UTC)

Remove the motherboard cover and locate the 3 pin power connector. Unplug fridg and remove the power connector. Locate the pc board pins labled line and comp. Insert a wire between the connector mating pins, then plug in the fridg. If the compressor starts up reliably with no clicking, you probably have a bad motherboard. AP4436216
mar1261a Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 7:40:32 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: richappy Go to Quoted Post
Remove the back panel and check the compressor when you hear the clicking noise. If the compressor is making the noise, you probably have a hard starting compressor,or a burnt wire.

I checked inside the panel and the compressor is clicking and it is also clicking on the main control panel.
richappy Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010 4:23:25 PM(UTC)

Remove the back panel and check the compressor when you hear the clicking noise. If the compressor is making the noise, you probably have a hard starting compressor,or a burnt wire.
mar1261a Posted: Saturday, December 18, 2010 4:05:23 PM(UTC)

My refrigerator clicks like it wants to turn on but just keeps clicking until it finally turns on. Then it finally turns on or we have to play with the on off buttons til it turns on. We have replaced the relay and overload and the capcitor. What do you think it could be.