Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:25:51 AM(UTC)

You might have a hard starting compressor during periods when the electric demand is high, thus lowering the line voltage. Also, look for a burnt wire or plug at the outlet and check the line voltage to the unit, might be lower than 115 volts.
erickr123 Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2008 6:01:20 AM(UTC)

It has been working fine since I plugged it back in. Should I do anything, or just wait to see if it continues to work.

Thanks,
Erick
richappy Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2008 1:24:46 AM(UTC)

Seems like your compressor is hard starting. If so, you can replace the compressor start device mounted on the side of the compressor. Just get the original factory part. If that fails to fix it, you have a bad compressor.
erickr123 Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 3:17:29 AM(UTC)

I unpluged it overnight and plugged it in this morning. It seamed to be getting cold. I will check temperatures in a little while.
erickr123 Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2008 6:04:13 PM(UTC)

My refrigerater/freezer has been making a humming noise for the past 2 days (every 10 minutes, it hummed for 30-60 seconds). Today I noticed the freezer defrosted and the fridge followed. All the lights work, the fan is blowing air (not cold), and both fridge and freezer are not cold. Any suggestions for troubleshooting?

Thanks,
Erick