Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Thursday, November 27, 2008 11:26:26 PM(UTC)

Ray,

I'm afraid I did not get clear how the control panel is designed on your range. If you can make and post some pictures, it might help me better understand it. Also if you have the wiring diagram of the range, post it too.

Gene.
ray willaert Posted: Monday, November 24, 2008 6:22:03 AM(UTC)

Gene
The broiler element is not working.I have 110v on the side that comes from the main cable that also goes thru a fuse. The side that comes from the controll panel is dead. I want to remove the controll panel to look at the relay and board. The oven still bakes so I want to what until after thanksgiving.
The buttons in front looks like it peels off. From the back it looks like the controll panel is held in by stiff wire bent over. I'm not sure if the wires hold the control panel in or hold the control panel together and it is held in by something else.
Gene Posted: Friday, November 21, 2008 3:11:06 PM(UTC)

Hi Ray,

Which part did you call "controler"? Is it the control panel? Can you be more specific on the problem, please?

Gene.
ray willaert Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2008 4:23:08 PM(UTC)

I need to remove controler to check out board.