Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sueono Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2010 10:29:41 AM(UTC)

Some one suggested it might be the timer
Jesse James Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 3:45:08 PM(UTC)

No, not really. I messed with it for days but could not figure out what the real problem was. But after a week it decided to start working again and I have no idea why. But its still working for now.
blacketik Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 3:00:10 PM(UTC)

Did you find the problem? I have the exact same model that start to do the same thing today... :mad:
Jesse James Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 11:20:31 AM(UTC)

Our Bosch dishwasher seem to be stuck on a cycle or something. It ran a normal cycle but never shut off. The pump just keeps running. The dishes were clean and hot so it looks like it made it through the cycle. But now when we power it on the pump runs all the time and it won't cycle at all.

I've read the troubleshooting manual that someone was kind enough to post (Thanks) but have not found any help that I could use. The model that we have does not have the buttons to push for checking the codes, it just has a power button and a start/stop button, the rest of it is selected with a knob.

Anybody have any ideas/help?

Thanks

J.J