Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
melnima Posted: Monday, December 6, 2010 7:24:11 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: jaybgator Go to Quoted Post
Also, I did not see service manuals for free anywhere. I happened upon that one somehow through another thread.

Thanks, jayb!
jaybgator Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 9:15:33 PM(UTC)

No, but I think the manual is similar. If the dispenser part is the same the instructions should be the same. I found the same instructions in several threads for several different models.

Also, I did not see service manuals for free anywhere. I happened upon that one somehow through another thread.
jaybgator Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 9:14:41 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: melnima Go to Quoted Post
Jayb,

Thanks for trying to be helpful to another DIY'er!!

Looks like I have a different model #. Don't know if the instructions in that manual would apply to my unit, and I'd like to be sure I have the correct info before I start the dissassembly of the door.

Were you able to find your manual online? Did you have to pay for it (I could only find a "for a fee" site that could provide the manual for my model #.)? If not, do you have a link to a site with service manuals for free?

Thanks.

No, but I think the manual is similar. If the dispenser part is the same the instructions should be the same. I found the same instructions in several threads for several different models.
melnima Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 6:37:45 PM(UTC)

1 Drill bit pointing to sleve.JPG

It is on Page 17 of this manual

Jayb,

Thanks for trying to be helpful to another DIY'er!!

Looks like I have a different model #. Don't know if the instructions in that manual would apply to my unit, and I'd like to be sure I have the correct info before I start the dissassembly of the door.

Were you able to find your manual online? Did you have to pay for it (I could only find a "for a fee" site that could provide the manual for my model #.)? If not, do you have a link to a site with service manuals for free?

Thanks.
jaybgator Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 5:56:17 PM(UTC)

1 Drill bit pointing to sleve.JPG

It is on Page 17 of this manual
melnima Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 10:35:04 AM(UTC)

I believe I found another thread with a similar service manual and instructions. This is a great website! Thanks to all of you experts!
Jay

:) :) :)

jayb, Where did you find the thread showing how to replace the dispenser assembly? Thanks.
jaybgator Posted: Saturday, December 4, 2010 8:50:48 PM(UTC)

I believe I found another thread with a similar service manual and instructions. This is a great website! Thanks to all of you experts!
Jay

:) :) :)
jaybgator Posted: Saturday, December 4, 2010 5:55:15 PM(UTC)

The dispenser assembly door is broken and no longer shuts when soap is applied. Not sure if this is a big deal or not, but was thinking of replacing it. I can find the part easy enough (AP3776575), but do not know how to remove old one and install new one. Do you take off the outer or inner door panel, and how do you do it. The inner panel seems to unsrew with Torx screws, but I am not sure how to take out the outer door panel if that is the best way to unscrew it and replace it. Any help?