Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
rizzo692 Posted: Wednesday, December 8, 2010 6:09:50 AM(UTC)

will check for all of the above will get back to you soon. thanks for all the advise.i do agree there must be something either blocking or wrong @this point.
magician59 Posted: Sunday, December 5, 2010 2:42:10 PM(UTC)

Refrigerators are made to work best at the midrange setting. Ideal fresh food temperature between 36-38 degrees. If you have to move the control to a colder setting to achieve this, there is something wrong. Perhaps you have something blocking the air flow. Check the damper and the return air vent (if there is one). Also make sure the evaporator fan is working (that's the fan in the freezer). Finally, make sure the condenser is free of dust, pet hair, and lint; and that the condenser fan is working.
rizzo692 Posted: Saturday, December 4, 2010 6:52:53 AM(UTC)

level 5 reading was 40.5 and was curious so did do a test @ level 8 also that was for shorter period was @ between 34-36 hard to read temp. hope this helps? also i found by raising my temp to level 8 my beer tastes better and much colder!!
rizzo692 Posted: Friday, December 3, 2010 10:38:49 AM(UTC)

hello again thanks for the freezer temp reply.ok so below zero is great! will give refrige a 24HR at Level 5 test...will advise thanks
magician59 Posted: Wednesday, December 1, 2010 6:35:54 AM(UTC)

Sounds ideal. Check refrigerator temperature; With controls set to mid-range, it should be somewhere near 38 degrees.
rizzo692 Posted: Wednesday, December 1, 2010 6:19:41 AM(UTC)

Freezer Update Temp. Just Checked And Was Below Zero. Good Or Bad? It Was Just Under The Zero Mark???
rizzo692 Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 12:56:23 PM(UTC)

Well Well Now This Brush Looks Like It Will Do The Trick. I Can Pick This One Up At My Local Supply House. I Hope Some Cleaning Of Debris Will Restore Some Cold Back To My Refridge? I Will Let You Know Weds On Temp In Freezer. Will Advise. Thanks Again
magician59 Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 12:11:44 PM(UTC)

Yes. the condenser is under the refrigerator. This is a very good brush. When you push it into the coil and pull it back out, most of the lint clings to the brush.
Part number: AP4320046
rizzo692 Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 11:37:39 AM(UTC)

So The Comdenser Coil Is Uder The Refrige Correct?? And It Does Blow Out Some Hot Air Under The Refridge While Running. What Would Be The Best Methed In Trying To Clean The Coils Or Grid Under The Refridge? I Have A Shop Vac. Just It's Heavy To Lift...please Advise Thanks
magician59 Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 10:38:12 AM(UTC)

The condenser coil is the place where the refrigerator transfers the heat from the inside to the outside. If it's insulated by dust, lint, cat hair, or anything like that, its efficiency can be significantly reduced.