Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Joe / APP Team Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:37:30 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: louew Go to Quoted Post
thanks, I'll do that

Loue,

Good Luck,
:cool: :cool: :cool:
louew Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 4:02:39 PM(UTC)

thanks, I'll do that
Joe / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 2:04:13 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: louew Go to Quoted Post
I'm trying to replace the icemaker in a Montgomery Ward (Admiral)refrigerator, model HMG19447B (circa 1984). The current ice maker is model HMG-9020 twist tray. Retrofit kit MHIK7989 was recommended, but I'm concerned about the wiring harness. The current harness is 4 wire and configured with 3 wires in one row and the fourth (green)in the middle of a second row.(not in line like the diagram). Are there alternate harnesses available or some kind of adapter?

Loue,

I cannot breakdown the contents of the ice maker kit.

But, I don't recall a harness problem, if I remember correctly, if the manufacturer hasn't changed anything, everything you need will be there.

That particular kit was designed for several units and brands.

You may want to contact Whirlpool Parts and have them varify the kit contents before you order it.

Good Luck,
:) :) :)
louew Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 9:44:48 AM(UTC)

I'm trying to replace the icemaker in a Montgomery Ward (Admiral)refrigerator, model HMG19447B (circa 1984). The current ice maker is model HMG-9020 twist tray. Retrofit kit MHIK7989 was recommended, but I'm concerned about the wiring harness. The current harness is 4 wire and configured with 3 wires in one row and the fourth (green)in the middle of a second row.(not in line like the diagram). Are there alternate harnesses available or some kind of adapter?