Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
abadfish66 Posted: Saturday, November 8, 2008 10:48:21 AM(UTC)

The I would say the high limit t-stat is faulty, it's located on the heater housing
snoopymom Posted: Saturday, November 8, 2008 9:56:38 AM(UTC)

Air flow is good.
abadfish66 Posted: Saturday, November 8, 2008 9:33:04 AM(UTC)

open the door, remove the lint filter. Now turn the dial to dry, push the door switch and hold it and press start. Stick your fingers down in the lint filter, and tell me if you feel a good amount of air.
snoopymom Posted: Saturday, November 8, 2008 9:00:38 AM(UTC)

I only left it for a couple of minutes. I changed the element a couple of months ago. One of the coil elements were burnt out & broke. It took even longer to dry. I have had this problem for a couple of years and when it takes days to dry one load I know it's the element so I change it. But I never got around to figuring out what else could be wrong!
abadfish66 Posted: Saturday, November 8, 2008 8:57:19 AM(UTC)

How long did you leave the thermometer in there? Also, when did you change the element, and why?
snoopymom Posted: Saturday, November 8, 2008 8:54:46 AM(UTC)

Yes, my lint filter is in the front. I do have a meat thermometer and it I put it outside in the vent and it is only 120. Nice enough to warm my hands!
abadfish66 Posted: Saturday, November 8, 2008 8:52:18 AM(UTC)

it measures temperatures. Is your lint filter at the front of the dryer when you open the door.
snoopymom Posted: Saturday, November 8, 2008 8:47:22 AM(UTC)

No, what is that? =o)
abadfish66 Posted: Saturday, November 8, 2008 8:46:33 AM(UTC)

Ok, so I assume you have a good flow of air at the outside vent. Do you have a temperature probe?
snoopymom Posted: Saturday, November 8, 2008 8:32:26 AM(UTC)

No, my vents are clear. Elements are new.....What next?