Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
zal Posted: Tuesday, November 4, 2008 5:07:53 AM(UTC)

Yeah - I am in Canada, thanks guys!
v2k04 Posted: Tuesday, November 4, 2008 3:22:09 AM(UTC)

You're model number suggest you live in Canada? Anyway your problem may very well need someone on site to figure out.Like we both said that was only 1 of many many things it could be
v2k04 Posted: Tuesday, November 4, 2008 3:15:02 AM(UTC)

Can't buy it but I'll come out and work for ya and keep it going tho
zal Posted: Monday, November 3, 2008 5:01:58 PM(UTC)

... I guess I should call in a pro then? Let me know if you have any other last ideas. Thanks guys..
kayakcrzy Posted: Monday, November 3, 2008 1:51:06 PM(UTC)

Good minds think alot. Hey I have a great service business for sale in missouri, you interested? Tom ApplianceEducator.com
v2k04 Posted: Monday, November 3, 2008 1:48:26 PM(UTC)

Thats funny we both said basically the same thing at the same time lol
v2k04 Posted: Monday, November 3, 2008 1:46:07 PM(UTC)

Check the door latch and strike I've seen the catch broken but the door still closes enough to trip the switch to make it run but then when clothes hit the door it stops cuz it opens it enough to make it stop. Just one of many things to check
kayakcrzy Posted: Monday, November 3, 2008 1:37:50 PM(UTC)

Check the door switch arm, and see if it is not broken, and just barely hitting the door when it closes. If all is well it could very well be the circuit board that is behind the control panel. The part # is 8546229. I have replace a ton of them, but they normally have the syptom of you have to hold the start button in to keep it running. Soon as you let go, it stops. There are a few variables here. This is not a cut and dry problem. It could be the motor switch, and it could be the timer. I would lean toward the board since they usually go out. Tom ApplianceEducator.com
zal Posted: Monday, November 3, 2008 11:19:37 AM(UTC)

Hi -

My dryer has recently started behaving weirdly. It will stop in the middle of a cycle. I can always restart it, but sometimes it runs for 30 seconds, sometimes 30 minutes, etc... it's crazy! :)

I have checked the lint trap, and the exhaust, which both seem fine. It vents outside, and has enough force to push open the vents. Any suggestions about further troubleshooting I should pursue?

Thanks.