Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
S456Mac Posted: Thursday, July 2, 2015 3:06:38 PM(UTC)

My Amana Radar range is rather old. Its stainless steel door folds dow. It does have a programmable sound option. Recycle the power, and the display will show '----'. If you then depress '0' followed by the 'cancel/change' button then the sound (beeper) will be enabled. If you skip the '0' and press only the cancel/change' button then the sound will be disabled.
magician59 Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 9:07:15 AM(UTC)

Call the 877 number at the upper right of this page and ask about its availability.
MDEhlers Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 9:03:23 AM(UTC)

So....How do I go about fixing it then?
magician59 Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 9:01:39 AM(UTC)

The piezo/buzzer is a component of the main control board.It looks like this may be an out-of-production assembly; it needs special attention when ordering.
Part number: AP4247480
MDEhlers Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 8:42:15 AM(UTC)

The model number is: RSBG650P
magician59 Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 8:38:15 AM(UTC)

We need a complete model number.
MDEhlers Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 8:34:37 AM(UTC)

Yeah. I can press the buttons, but no sound. No sound when its done either, but, aside from that, the Microwave works just fine! Oh, the light doesnt work either, but, that may just be a bulb..
magician59 Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 8:30:34 AM(UTC)

So are you saying that it responds to the key presses, but no sound?
MDEhlers Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 7:53:58 AM(UTC)

I have an Amana Radarange 1000 watt microwave. It quit beeping...? It doesnt make ANY sounds! When I push the buttons, no sounds. When its done cooking, no sound But the microwave works just fine. Does anyone know whats wrong with it, and maybe how to fix this?? lol, its VERY odd..