Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kayakcrzy Posted: Friday, October 31, 2008 4:41:28 AM(UTC)

We would be able to give you an estimate on the part, but the model # you gave is not complete. Tom ApplianceEducator.com
Drags1998 Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 4:47:21 PM(UTC)

Sounds like the timer is bad. your model# is not correct, please re-check it, Its possible that the timer is still available!!!!:) PLEASE be CAREFUL with the dryer with the timer not advancing, If you fall asleep with it going, BAD things could happen!!!!!!!!
lq9655 Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 4:33:49 PM(UTC)

Although my dryer was actually bought in 1977, I have had very few problems until now. It continues to run until I push the knob to off. The knob stays right where it starts and never moves. It does heat and my clothes are drying. I set a manual timer to remind me to turn it off. It is a Kenmore Large Capacity Dryer Model Series 66801-76801. I was told it is the timer.....is it possible to get this part and if so how much is it?
Reading the problems that others are having with newer models I feel like I hate to replace the old with new! Thank you.:)