Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kayakcrzy Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 4:22:54 AM(UTC)

If you had water in the tub with the washer off, you need to replace the water valve. You have to take the top off to do it. Unplug the washer, and there are three screws in the back, that you would take off to remove the top, and then you can easily get to the valve from there. I would also take the bottom panel off the front, there are three screws on the very bottom of the panel, to take off, and then once it is off, and there is no water in the tub, right up front in the middle on the bottom, is the pump and filter. Turn the big pastic cover, and clean out the filter while your at it. Tom ApplianceEducator.com
lindadeluca Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:20:40 AM(UTC)

My last load of laundry yesterday left a bit of water in the tub. I ran the "drain/spin" cycle again and pulled the clothes out. I left the door open, the machine was OFF and yet came home last night to a laundry room full of water. I closed the door, ran the "drain/spin" cycle again and this morning there is still water in the tub - and had the door been open, I would have had another flood!

Help!!!