Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ruthie3302 Posted: Sunday, September 1, 2013 4:32:45 AM(UTC)

Would like to thank Nat and Susieq for having this problem and answer. the hose was low and now that it has been raised works fine.
ruthie3302:D
ohcanada Posted: Saturday, September 29, 2012 10:06:31 PM(UTC)

I would just like to give you a very big thank you from Vancouver, Canada! Your information was extremely helpful and completely fixed the problem with my washing machine. You've made my day! Could not have anticipated getting such great service from so far away. Thanks again!:)
libertyappl Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 7:05:04 AM(UTC)

Your welcome SusieQ

Nat
SusieQ Posted: Saturday, October 25, 2008 5:32:36 AM(UTC)

:D It worked! Thanks for taking the time to share what you know, Nat!
libertyappl Posted: Friday, October 24, 2008 6:04:34 AM(UTC)

Keep us posted.
Nat
SusieQ Posted: Friday, October 24, 2008 3:50:18 AM(UTC)

Thanks so much for the suggestion. The drain hose IS much lower than it was previously. I bet that is the problem - can't wait to try it this evening and see!:) But if it doesn't work, I'll be baaaaack....:rolleyes: (laundry is piling up! :o ) Thanks again Nat! - SusieQ
libertyappl Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:49:15 PM(UTC)

Start by checking the height of the drain hose on the wall, if it's too low it could siphon the water right back out it should be equal or above the top of the machine. Or washer drain hose is too tight into the drain line and not allowing air for proper ventilation.
Nat
SusieQ Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2008 7:55:23 PM(UTC)

:eek: We relocated my washer and now it won't hold water - it just drains out as though it were in a normal draining cycle. It refuses to hold water on all settings. Everything else seems to work fine. Is there something that may have gotten jostled in the move that could be causing this? (It was a 'rough relocation' :rolleyes: ) ANY suggestions are much MUCH appreciated!! ~SusieQ