Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dave242 Posted: Saturday, October 23, 2010 11:49:48 AM(UTC)

After further investigation and reading the helpful information on this site I was able to determine that I have a bad thermal fuse. I love how places like this help people with some mechanical know-how to do it them-selves and save a bit of money! A big thank you to the creators and people who add their expertise to this site!!!
Dave242 Posted: Saturday, October 23, 2010 8:53:53 AM(UTC)

My dryer was working fine in the morning and simply decided not to start in the evening. I can set it to timed drying and close the door and I can hear the timer clicking as normal, but hit the start button and nothing happens. I done a continuity check on the switch and it seems to be o.k. I done a voltage test on it and was getting 11.2 volts on the white/red stripe wire, push the button and the voltage goes to zero....is this normal? If so, what else should I check on this dryer? Your help would be very appreciated.