Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Friday, October 22, 2010 3:36:48 AM(UTC)

You are welcome

And thanks for getting back to us. Now when others search for a similar problem they will see what actually worked instead of just suggestions about what could be the cause.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
MashDad Posted: Thursday, October 21, 2010 4:10:20 PM(UTC)

Thank you for the advise. I actually went in and looked at the codes, I cleared that code and the dryer turned right on. Thanks again, my wife is now a happy woman, I will be able to watch football this Sunday!
denman Posted: Thursday, October 21, 2010 6:03:33 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Replacement parts for FRIGIDAIRE LEQ2152ES0 Frigidaire/electric Dryer | AppliancePartsPros.com

Here is a tech sheet / wiring diagram

http://manuals.frigidaire.com/prodinfo_pdf/Webster/134509400efsa.pdf

If you measure from J4-2 to J4-1 you should see 120 volts.
If it is not there unplug the unit and check your door switch for continuity.
Also check the motor as it could be that it is open.

When you push the start button it should drop to 0.
If it does and the motor does not start the motor is probably toast.
If it does not drop then probably the motor relay on the board is not closing so the board is toast.

[COLOR="Red"]Be very careful when doing this as there is 240 volts on the board and this can be lethal!!![/COLOR]
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
MashDad Posted: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 4:55:50 PM(UTC)

My dryer recently stopped running. The controls work and the timer lights up, however when I hit start nothing happens. There is no noise, nothing. I have tested the thermal limiter which is working fine. When I tested the two wires going into the control panel it did not work. Before I order this part, I want to make sure this is what I should replace. thoughts?