Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Monday, October 20, 2008 11:31:25 AM(UTC)

Looks like this microwave is not repairable and they MUST replace the whole microwave.

Gene.
aussie downunder Posted: Sunday, October 19, 2008 7:48:02 PM(UTC)

Hi,

I bought the panasonic convection microwave oven in June2007. It worked alright for about 6 months. Then I noticed a humming, grinding noicse when I made popcorn in it. After a few weeks it started making the same noise even when heating water or milk. Took it to the authorised repairer who blamed me saying I have cooked food in it and the food particles have gone into the area from where the microwave energy is emitted and is causing the arcing. He replaced magnetron and waveguide cover. Brought it home and after less than two weeks, same problem occurred. I complained to Panasonic who ordered the repairer to replace every part inside, apparently they replaced EVERYTHING inside.

I took it home and again in one month the same grinding buzzing noise came.

Any advice about what exactly is wrong with this microwave, will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Aussie downunder.