Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
italiano Posted: Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:04:34 PM(UTC)

I will order both parts:)

I Thank the Good Lord in Heaven there is people like you helping the less knowledgeable repair things, MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

italiano
Drags1998 Posted: Sunday, October 19, 2008 4:07:39 PM(UTC)

Yes, get both, The overlay is attached to the control with adhesive made onto the overlay, I have had a little success trying to remove it from one control and getting it to stick correctly to another one. Order both and if you can get it to look and work OK, Return the new overlay for a credit!!!:)
italiano Posted: Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:25:14 PM(UTC)

My Control panel only shows FFF on it, even after resetting it, I've looked on the parts page and I am sure what part to order!
The gas range went thru Hurricane Ike, the gas burners are fine, but not the Control panel.
On the parts list page, part no. 128 looks like a Plastic housing for the circut board, part no. 129, my Question is? Do I need the Circut board?

Thanks for any help I can get. italiano