Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Joe / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 10:58:24 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: marcianorred Go to Quoted Post
Thanks to past posts on this site I discovered my "electrical" is still under warranty. I appreciate your help and love love love this service!!!!

You're welcome,

We're glad you appreciate AppliancePartsPros efforts and service.

:D :D :D
marcianorred Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 9:05:56 AM(UTC)

Thanks to past posts on this site I discovered my "electrical" is still under warranty. I appreciate your help and love love love this service!!!!
Joe / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 1:27:49 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: marcianorred Go to Quoted Post
I was baking, my control panel "froze". Had to trip breaker to turn off oven. Clock wks but all else is dead. New control is pricey, I would like to know if I need to purchase new control part or are there other components that could be wrong? Don't mind spending $$$ if this will correct prob. Thanks.

Marcia,

What was on the display when the display froze ?

Did you notice any discoloration, wrinkling or de-lamination of the touchpad assembly on the control panel ?

When you apply power to the range what occurs, can you reset the clock time, any failure codes, etc.

My first inclination is that the touchpad has failed, but I expect a failure code in most cases.

I would start at the control panel assembly, before a control.

Part number: AP4371193
Part number: AP4371193

:) :) :)
marcianorred Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 11:47:15 AM(UTC)

I was baking, my control panel "froze". Had to trip breaker to turn off oven. Clock wks but all else is dead. New control is pricey, I would like to know if I need to purchase new control part or are there other components that could be wrong? Don't mind spending $$$ if this will correct prob. Thanks.