Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
magician59 Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 5:56:35 AM(UTC)

Remove the front cover to expose the gear and test ports. Insert a jumper wire between the ports marked, "T" and "H". Then close the flapper to the sensor and hold the door switch in. You should see the gear and the tines slowly move. After it has gone about a third of the way around, remove the jumper. That should start the cycle. [COLOR="Red"]Make sure your jumper is insulated. You're conducting 120VAC through it.[/COLOR]
bclinton Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 3:57:44 AM(UTC)

Help :)

I received my new ice maker. Moved the base from the old one to the new one. All looked good. Its been in connected for 3 days now and hasnt moved. Do you have to turn them on or something? The tines are pointed at 3 O clock or right at me rather than where they normally where. Is there something I have to do to prime the new one? My symptoms with the old one where it would make a batch or two them stop. It wouldnt eject the cubes. The general consensus was that if would do everything except eject the cubes than you pretty much need a new one. The light beam goes out when it should. My only other guess would be a sensor.

Any suggestions?