Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kayakcrzy Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2010 3:17:10 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Jaystn Go to Quoted Post
I have GE dryer that broke drive belt. I have tried locally to purchase said belt but the one they sold me is too long and all I get from local merchant is that it's a replacement number for a discontinued belt and I must be putting it on wrong. Even though there are only two ways you could put it on ,and they agreed, and both ways belt is still too long.I believe they said the original belt was a WE12X82. The belt they sold me was a WE12X10014 which by my guess is about two inches too long. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I am sorry to tell you that part they gave is the correct part #. Here is a link on telling you how to replace the belt. Dryer Belt installation Guide Tom wwwapplianceeducator.com
Jaystn Posted: Saturday, October 9, 2010 6:58:47 PM(UTC)

I have GE dryer that broke drive belt. I have tried locally to purchase said belt but the one they sold me is too long and all I get from local merchant is that it's a replacement number for a discontinued belt and I must be putting it on wrong. Even though there are only two ways you could put it on ,and they agreed, and both ways belt is still too long.I believe they said the original belt was a WE12X82. The belt they sold me was a WE12X10014 which by my guess is about two inches too long. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.