Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
bernie4 Posted: Monday, October 27, 2008 7:12:29 AM(UTC)

Thank you for the response, please keep me posted.
rmcmillian Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2008 7:04:18 AM(UTC)

I believe the issue is that the old controller had three black wire connection strapped off a common wire....
one to connects to the oven lite switch
one to the lug marked L in the new controller
the other one, I don't even know----- is it strapped on the printed board circuit or is my board missing a lug (not unheard of to have defective part....do we tap the extra black wire...I will check with parts guy tomorrow......this site is not informative enough for those needing real help...I do have a electrial background but understand knowledge must have patience to teach........
Gene Posted: Monday, October 13, 2008 4:01:21 PM(UTC)

You have to start with replacing the oven sensor as described in step 4. There is nothing complicated and you can do it if you will carefully, step by step, follow the instructions.

Gene.
bernie4 Posted: Monday, October 13, 2008 10:08:56 AM(UTC)

The Board has soldered blue and white connections at the lower left hand corner. I will assume that it is a goldstar board.
Gene Posted: Friday, October 10, 2008 5:18:31 PM(UTC)

Would you please click on the link in my previous reply and read the instructions?

Gene.
bernie4 Posted: Friday, October 10, 2008 12:13:05 PM(UTC)

The existing board does not indicate a brand (goldstar or robertshaw). One circuit board is connected to the touch pads for the oven controls. The number GSCON-22-3 is written above the right hand top of the board. The numbers 22870522nsm is written on left side towards the top. On the top towards the right side are three terminals labeled TT1, TT6, TT2 from right to left. On the left hand side from top to bottom are the terminals TT4,TT5,TT3
Gene Posted: Thursday, October 9, 2008 3:58:17 PM(UTC)

According to the installation instructions for this part the first thing you have to do is identify what system was in the range: Goldstar or Robertshaw. So what system was in your range?

Gene.
bernie4 Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 2:21:45 PM(UTC)

A wiring harness was not provided, just extensions to connect the existing wiring to the new clock terminals. I should have also mentioned that the existing clock had 6 terminals (one black jumper from the orange wire) and the new clock has 5 terminals.
libertyappl Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 12:18:44 PM(UTC)

Your kit should have come with the wire harness.
Nat
bernie4 Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 12:07:04 PM(UTC)

The range was giving an F1 code. I ordered the clock kit (Electronic Range replacement Kit # 4342994). When I was installing the clock, the manual stated to connect violet and yellow lines to the clock. However, the original clock and wiring has two black, and an orange with a black jumper. I could not find wiring diagrams for the repair kit and for the oven. How do I connect the wiring?