Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
applianceman Posted: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 7:33:16 AM(UTC)

Some people have a hard time finding the light so try reseting it as suggested on that page even if you don't see the light.

If that doesn't work I belive you have a bad motor assuming you have voltage comming to the motor. There should be 110V from the white/red wire and the red/black wire anytime. There should be 110V from the white/red and the orange with the lid closed. If all is good there the motor is bad.
Speezy Posted: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 6:59:50 AM(UTC)

Thanks sid, I read through the link. I disconnected the fuse, checked for conductivity and it is fine. As is the lid switch. I still don't have any LED signal on the motor. Any suggestions or things I may have missed?
sidfink43 Posted: Monday, September 27, 2010 2:54:56 PM(UTC)

Try resetting it using the instructions here.

HydroWave GE Washer Repair Guide
Speezy Posted: Sunday, September 26, 2010 7:10:22 AM(UTC)

I have a GE whdsr316g0ww and, like others, yesterday it decided to stop agitating/spinning. So far I have: Checked for the LED, no light. Unwrapped and checked the fuse that's grouped in the wire harness, looks intact. Bypassed the lid switch, still nothing. So I'm at a loss. If anyone has any ideas, suggestions or sees something I may have missed pleased feel free to let me know.