Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Zanshin Posted: Saturday, September 27, 2008 12:26:53 PM(UTC)

If its just a section of plastic tubing and you can easily reach for access, go to hardware store and pick up something called a "john guess fitting"..real easy way to splice a pinhole leak on tubing , Cut plastic and push back in, thats it..oh one last thing, only two sizes of line on any fridgerator, 1/4 and 5/16 just get one of each.
EarthWAyJK Posted: Saturday, September 27, 2008 5:08:05 AM(UTC)

I have a cracked tube that goes from the Solenoid valve that controls the water for the ice maker & the on the door water. The actual crack is located very close to the solenoid & the compressor in the back. I think it's a 5/16" line and it connects to something I can only feel on the right side bottom about the midpoint front to back, then it continues to the front then up the freezer door. Any idea as to the part I need, or do I look for a repair kit?