Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2007 4:04:29 PM(UTC)

Hi Tom4852

The first thing I would check is the air gap on top of the sink. Most likely it's clogged which caused the dishwasher not to drain or drain very slow. The Bosch drain pump is very reliable and breaks very seldom.

If the air gap is not the issue then I would recommend to read all advices posted by Loadster.

Good luck.
Gene.
okbobcats Posted: Tuesday, October 2, 2007 5:08:47 PM(UTC)

you havr to pull the unit out. on the front of the unit on the left side you will find 2 screws holding the side panel on. take them out and remove side panel. you will be able to replace the pump from that side. takes about 30 minutes.
richappy Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 6:46:21 PM(UTC)

On these dishwashers, you will need to pull it out, turn it upside down to pull the bottom panel off!! I usually refuse to work on these for that reason, virtually impossible to diagnose problems.
Tom4852 Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 6:49:38 AM(UTC)

My dishwasher isn't draining, and I've made the assumption that the problem is the drain pump and ordered a replacement. Can anyone walk me through removing the old pump and installing the new? I've located the pump by removing the kick plate, but it doesn't look like it is accessible without pulling the dishwasher out and laying it on its side. Am I wrong? Is it a bad idea to lay the dishwasher on its side? Any help is much appreciated.