Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Friday, September 26, 2008 2:23:24 AM(UTC)

Try setting the hot water temperature to 130 degrees. Also, time the drain time and post results, should be a bit less than 40 seconds with a full load of tub water just under the heater.
fisherman7 Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:24:20 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: fisherman7 Go to Quoted Post
I start the dishwasher and it starts fine .then maybe 5to 10 min. it stops and starts beeping the display window says that the lower spray arm is blocked so i look inside to make sure nothing is blocked.start the washer agine 5min apr. it stops again. nothing is blocking the arm. so i took out the bottom rack and it still stopand the reading said blooked arm. Got any ideas what is going on thanks for your help.:confused:

to richappy I checked the water temp.coming from the sink and it is 120 degrees. I checked the water in the dishwasher and it is not very hot.Got any idieas what could be stoping hot water from coming in to washer. I also chcked the holes in washerarm they ar clean. Thanks for your help fisherman7 iam not sure that iam doing this wright or not .
richappy Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 1:50:40 AM(UTC)

There is a temperature sensing item in the dishwasher control panel that is probably sensing low water temperature.
Try increasing the water temperature and see if that fixes it. Temperature needs to be at least 120 degrees.
Also, check for clogged holes in the lower spray arm.
fisherman7 Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 8:22:36 PM(UTC)

I start the dishwasher and it starts fine .then maybe 5to 10 min. it stops and starts beeping the display window says that the lower spray arm is blocked so i look inside to make sure nothing is blocked.start the washer agine 5min apr. it stops again. nothing is blocking the arm. so i took out the bottom rack and it still stopand the reading said blooked arm. Got any ideas what is going on thanks for your help.:confused: