Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
blacktailwally Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012 5:33:04 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: ritaser Go to Quoted Post
The panel buttons no longer worker. What part do I need to order and is it something I can do myself?

Rita

Rita, I am having the same problem. panel buttons push in but the plastic part behind the button (control module front cover) has broken. i took off the front cover and panel to discover this. I went to ************************.com to order that front cover for 42 dollars. I have a bosch shu4302 model dishwasher. hope this helps you. Linda
jeturner38 Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:38:23 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: jeturner38 Go to Quoted Post
Gene,

Thank you for your quick response. Now the question is where do I find out how to get to this part to repair it?

TIA,

Just a note to your repair advice on this dishwasher -Bosch SHU5315/UC12

My husband repaired it and discovered that you do not need to remove the door of the dishwasher. All that needs to be removed is the top panel where the buttons are. This may help the next person having to replace the control module.
ayou Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 7:11:26 AM(UTC)

I have a Thermador dishwasher DWHD64CP/22, which I know is made by Bosch (although I don't know what is the Bosch model equivalent). It is about 3 years old and it stopped draining a few days ago. I've tried to use the manual drain feature but still no luck. I can hear some clicking (I think it's the solenoid opening) but the the pump does not come on. I removed the 5 hex screws at the bottom inside the tub and found a lot of crud deposited around the basin (which would explain why the dishwasher hasn't been cleaning well). Does anyone know if the drain pump is the problem? What about the soft gunk build up? Has anyone experienced this before?
Gene Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:15:14 AM(UTC)

Please click on the link above and read the manual.

Gene.
jeturner38 Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2008 10:53:33 AM(UTC)

Gene,

Thank you for your quick response. Now the question is where do I find out how to get to this part to repair it?

TIA,
Gene Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 4:12:35 PM(UTC)

Hi Rita,

Possible there is a problem with the heating circuit. You can use the troubleshooting guide from one of our previous posts: http://forum.appliancepartspros...troubleshoot-manual.html

Gene.
ritaser Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 7:07:46 AM(UTC)

Hi Gene,

We replaced the part you mentioned. The buttons now work, however we ran the dishwasher and it is not cycling down. Example the timer states 79 minute and the diswasher is running but the time does not change so it stays at the same time. Is it a reset problem or another part.
Please let me know.

Thanks, Rita
The model # again was SHU5315 uc/u06 FD7710
ritaser Posted: Friday, September 26, 2008 4:09:33 PM(UTC)

HI Gene,

We replaced the control module as you suggested. That definitely fixed the buttons. But I just ran the dishwasher and the timer is not advancing. If it reads 75 minutes it just keeps running and the number does not change. And the dishwasher stays in the wash cycle.
What should I consider next?
Thanks, Rita
Gene Posted: Friday, September 12, 2008 3:17:33 PM(UTC)

Hi Rita,

Most likely the problem is a broken tabs on the control module front cover. This is pretty common problem and the job is not too difficult to DIY.

You have to remove the outer door panel and the fascia panel. You can find the complete instructions in one of our previous posts: http://forum.appliancepartspros...86-bosch-dishwasher.html

- The part number for the front cover is AP2802872

Here are the break down diagrams for the Bosch dishwasher Model SHU5315 UC/06 (FD 7705-7912)

Gene.
ritaser Posted: Friday, September 12, 2008 12:43:23 PM(UTC)

The panel buttons no longer worker. What part do I need to order and is it something I can do myself?

Rita