Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Monday, September 8, 2008 1:35:30 AM(UTC)

If you remove the belt from the spin basket pulley in the back of the washer, you should be able to feel the bad bearings by turning the pulley.
If bad, try to get it fixed soon as the increased load on the motor and drive electronics will eventually burn them out.
Go to my article in the Forum announcements section (replacing Neptune bearings). This is a rather involved repair, expensive if done by a pro.
jmoore56 Posted: Sunday, September 7, 2008 5:37:09 PM(UTC)

My Neptune washer/dryer has had survice in the past, warrenty on motor and rubber lining. Now I have a very loud spin cycle. I think it is bearing noise. I have looked at the part diagram and see a support, part # ap4324795 but no bearing unless they are here. As a front loader it does not have bearings in the front and back of the drum.

I saw something about a tub and basket repacement here on the forum when if cames to front loaders.

Any help is apprecieated.

Jim