Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
elioenai Posted: Friday, September 5, 2008 1:20:59 AM(UTC)

Thanks... I will now decide whether to replace this timer or just replace the dishwasher.

Appreciate the help!
richappy Posted: Tuesday, September 2, 2008 1:05:50 AM(UTC)

It's common for the timer motor to go bad on these, als, you may have blocked holes in the spray arm.
elioenai Posted: Sunday, August 31, 2008 12:27:32 PM(UTC)

I'm just guessing on the age of this dishwashwer. Anyway, the diswasher will not cycle. Whatever cycle I set it on it just stays there forever until I turn the knob to a different place. Of course, this does not work correctly and dishes do not get clean this way. (I tried it 3 times doing a manual cycle and dishes were filthy). I have searched and cannot find any clues as to what the problem is. Timer? Also, the spray bar does not spin, it just stays in one place (there is nothing visably blocking it). Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I need to decide whether to repair this thing or get a new unit.

Thanks!