Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
libertyappl Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 6:30:58 AM(UTC)

The F1 code means the board, yes. But I can not pull up your model number. Please double check the number and post or try to find a part number on the control board and I can try to do a reverse look up on it.
Nat
fotodik Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 5:01:02 AM(UTC)

Thanks for your reply. The Model # is 3627361990. When you plug in the range, the board lights up and flashes the time for about 5 seconds, them it flashes F1 and beeps non stop, pressing the clear button or unplugging the range does not change anything. Should I just replace the board ?
Thanks much for your help.

Roy
libertyappl Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:37:36 PM(UTC)

For starters can you verify your model number it should be 11 numbers long with no letters. Secondly, yes your should be able to replace the board yourself.
What exactly is your "F" code? Can you describe what your range is doing?
ANat
fotodik Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:54:57 AM(UTC)

OK, I'm a navis to this, however, My stove which I purchased in 1990 has had very little use and still looks brand new, the control board flashes "F-" and will not reset. In looking on line, the board for model number 1991 as versus 1990 is available and they look the same( $200.} IS it likely they the board is the same and will work and #2 ? Is this something that a navis can install or do I need to call sears service ? I'd rather pay $200 than buy a whole new stove just for a board gone bad.

Thanks,

Roy