Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
johnhaney Posted: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 4:03:36 PM(UTC)

my was just duing that i simply pushed the off button on mine and the water stopped
ApplianceJunk Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 3:27:33 AM(UTC)

Your welcome.
Sorry to hear about the floor.
zatoichi Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 1:22:57 AM(UTC)

Thank you, appliance junk! The water valve for the ice machine was stuck in the open position. I replaced it with a new water valve and everything seems to be working again.
Unfortunately we had to rip out our lamanent flooring in the kitchen and living area due to the flooding, what a nightmare.
Thanks again.
ApplianceJunk Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:29:14 AM(UTC)

Could be the ice maker or the water valve for the ice maker.

The water valve is located in back of the refrigerator were the water inlet line connects to the refrigerator.

If you unplug the refrigerator so there is no power to it then turn the water back on to the refrigerator.

If water runs then without the refrigerator plugged in the water valve is stuck open and needs to be replaced.
zatoichi Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2008 7:55:19 AM(UTC)

Help our kitchen just flooded, water was flowing out of the freezer side of our GE monogram side by side- 1am in the morning. Looks like the water was coming from the ice maker. Do you think I need a new ice maker? Or is there a shut off valve that can be changed?