Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
davcinoz Posted: Saturday, August 7, 2010 5:29:27 AM(UTC)

Thanks for information. You mentioned "Sticky" above, but I didn't see anything above that had - "replacing direct drive washer brake shoes".

Is this a link to your website? Maybe I just missed it, not sure, but would welcome more information. I've replaced a few parts on the washer already, for other ailments, so I'm comfortable and confident I can replace the washer brake shoes, but as I mentioned, I would welcome any additional info.

Thanks Again,

David J. Lee
richappy Posted: Thursday, August 5, 2010 1:39:23 PM(UTC)

If it will not spin with a heavy load of clothes, you have a worn clutch. Usually, the clutch will wear out due to a bad set of brake shoes,or a busted comb filter in the tub.
You can go to my sticky above "replacing direct drive washer brake shoes" for info on this. I am here to help you through this if you are capable of fixing this.
davcinoz Posted: Thursday, August 5, 2010 3:06:50 AM(UTC)

Our Whirlpool washer doesn't go into the High Spin cycle everytime. If we push in the knob, spin it around and try the High Spin again, more times than not it will spin and finish. I've noticed it's been happening more often, so obviously something is wrong, just not sure what the problem is. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks....David J. Lee