Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sillyman Posted: Tuesday, August 3, 2010 11:29:36 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the reply and the link to taking it apart. That is exactly what the problem was! One of the plastic pieces on the side of the rubber coupling was broke in 2 spots.
applianceman Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010 6:59:22 PM(UTC)

Your washer is too new for the wigwag Whirlpool washers haven’t had wigwags since the 80s.

Your problem is most likely the coupling that connects the motor to the transmission. To access the motor try this page Whirlpool Washer Disassembly Guide

If it is the coupling once see it, it will be obvious if it is the problem or not because it will be broken or stripped out.
sillyman Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:09:30 AM(UTC)

Hi to everyone. My whirlpool washer wont agitate or spin and makes a bad noise while trying. Everything else seems to work fine. My neighbor said something about wig-wag solenoid but I didn't see anything under there that looks like how he described? Is it the coupler? How do I check that? What are the other possibilities? Thanks in advance....C