Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ThatGuy Posted: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 3:02:05 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: CHARLES EALLONARDO Go to Quoted Post
This kenmore is called an elite model. Probably not important. I am familiar with kenmore models with lid clips that can be released with a thin blade (putty knife). This model has metal tabs that appear to be passed thru a slot and then bent over to retain the lid. How is thew li released in this model? From the bottom? Thanks

Your model No. is not working for me.

You might have a four roller dryer. They have no filter on top and can be opened my taking the control panel loose and you will find three 1/4 inch screws under neath. Once they are removed the whole top slides forward.
CHARLES EALLONARDO Posted: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 5:06:11 PM(UTC)

This kenmore is called an elite model. Probably not important. I am familiar with kenmore models with lid clips that can be released with a thin blade (putty knife). This model has metal tabs that appear to be passed thru a slot and then bent over to retain the lid. How is thew li released in this model? From the bottom? Thanks