Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jeffrey_benjamin Posted: Saturday, August 7, 2010 12:42:12 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: richappy Go to Quoted Post
Look at the return ail ducts in the bottom of the fridg, may have an ice jam causing poor air circulation.

I finally took this ref apart. found that the divider board was fully saturated. I replaced it along with the diffuser and all is well now :p
jeffrey_benjamin Posted: Friday, July 16, 2010 1:38:46 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: richappy Go to Quoted Post
Look at the return ail ducts in the bottom of the fridg, may have an ice jam causing poor air circulation.

hi richappy all that is clear. The ice that is building up is like snow & when it defrosts it will some times form little icicles. Freezer will keep ice cream solid & the ref.section has no spoilage. So far everything is good except for that ice forming on the fan guard (shield):confused:
richappy Posted Friday, July 16, 2010 7:10:50 AM(UTC)

jeffrey_benjamin Posted: Friday, July 16, 2010 5:27:57 AM(UTC)

Thnks for quick responce the drain is clear no ice there & drain pan has water in it. :rolleyes:
richappy Posted: Friday, July 16, 2010 3:06:02 AM(UTC)

You might have a frozen drain. Remove the back freezer panel and check. I defrost them with hot water and a turkey baster.
jeffrey_benjamin Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2010 5:56:32 PM(UTC)

Hello to all I have this kenmore top freezer ref/frz. Having a problem where ice forms on the grill covering the evaporator fan motor. Ice does not block the coils & it works fine in both sections. Changed the Frz. door gasket. That didn't help. Also water drips from the top of the refrigerator section. Please help. :confused:
jeffrey_benjamin