Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Cooncielo Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 3:15:54 PM(UTC)

Be advised, the website this guy is promoting states that they will contact you with progress about the repair progress of your microwave display and that it should be shipped within a couple of weeks. That's a bald face lie. This guys cashs your check and then never gets back to you. Don't use his repair service.
gary0410 Posted: Thursday, December 29, 2011 10:00:54 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: gzitt Go to Quoted Post
I have replaced the bulbs, but the light over the range still does not work. Is there a fuse or a reset button somewhere? Everything else on the control panel works great!

I have the same problem. Thought the harness needed replacing but there is no power throug the light harness connector. Is it the fuse inside near the rt side top of unit??

Thanks
gzitt Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 7:21:07 AM(UTC)

I have replaced the bulbs, but the light over the range still does not work. Is there a fuse or a reset button somewhere? Everything else on the control panel works great!