Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
hows54 Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2008 11:31:45 AM(UTC)

By trying different combinations of Button Pressing, I was able to initiate Diagnostics. Now it works fine!
hows54 Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2008 7:10:47 PM(UTC)

Once diagnostics completed, and error codes were reset, the machine ran perfectly.
Now all I have to do is order the Door Latch Handle!

In researching the forums I have seen this problem several times.
I tried to follow the Tech Sheet to enter diagnostic cycle, but it won't work.
First some background: The door latch handle broke two days ago, but we found by fiddling with it we were able to get the door to latch and the dishes clean. Today I noticed the 7 blinks, and after I loaded it, the dishwasher would not start. I found Tech Sheet: W10082651 and did some diagnostics. The door latch switches are fine at 1.4 ohm, and they are fully closed when the door is latched. I have tried to enter Diagnostics by pressing:
Heated Dry , Normal , Heated Dry , Normal, to no avail. I have tried it with the door open (the buttons are on top) and with the door latch switches closed. Still no diagnostics. . .

Any suggestions? I HATE washing dishes! Thanks.