Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
oliphaunt24601 Posted: Monday, September 19, 2011 11:02:48 AM(UTC)

We are having the same problem with ice building up on the top of the freezer near the door. Did heating it with the hair dryer work? or did you have to buy a new gasket? I'd rather buy a new gasket than a new fridge but I'm wondering if the door is just misaligned. The floor of my kitchen isn't very even since it's an older home. Any thoughts?
Gene Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 2:35:57 PM(UTC)

You can try to adjust the door gasket, carefully heating it up with a hair dryer.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for ADMIRAL LTF2112ARW Ref - Top Mount | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
Lindsay86 Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 11:20:05 AM(UTC)

My freezer door all of the sudden will not seal completely on the top.I took the gasket off and flipped it over hoping that would work but it did not. Everything is staying frozen but there are water droplets freezing on the roof of the freezer. It seemed that it was sagging on the opposite side of the hinge so I tried adding another plastic washer hoping that would help but it also did not work. I don't think I need a new door gasket but I don't know what to try next. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!