Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
BenDover1 Posted: Sunday, November 3, 2013 10:04:43 AM(UTC)

The sheet metal eventually gives way on the drawer and you can fix this very easily for about $3. I used two small washers and JB Weld. File the washer and the metal surface on the drawer so they are shiny, mix up some JB Weld and glue the washers in place so that they repair the missing metal.
Works absolutely like new.
stobak Posted: Monday, May 7, 2012 8:00:08 AM(UTC)

Danny: I'm having the same problem and I like your idea, but would you please describe it more; not sure I understand exactly how to position the "L" bracket, what type / size of bracket, etc.

Thanks,
Steve

Originally Posted by: dannys00 Go to Quoted Post
I also found that after 2 years my GE Profile Trash Compactor (purchased in June '07), the pedal was hanging down on the left side. I searched the internet and called GE to no avail.

After a few attempts, I finally solved the problem by removing the screw on the left side and adding a metal "L" bracket, with the bottom of the L flush against the back of the front panel. That way, when you depress the pedal, the screw can't pop out of the metal it's attached to.

Good luck!
Dannys00
tuffys1 Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2011 11:57:45 AM(UTC)

I may not have understood the issue... cancelling my response.
shsdl52 Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010 8:11:36 PM(UTC)

[align=center][/align]Just as Xi’an is a must in your China Travel, so is Guilin Tours. The stunning landscape in which the city is situated has a kind of magic that is all its own. The strangely shaped hills, or karsts, with the verdant vegetation ranging from bamboo to conifers together with wonderful caves make Guilin such an attraction for touristsAs a centre for tourism, Guilin boasts magnificent natural beauty and many precious cultural relics. The colorful ethnic background lends a touch of mystery that enhances its fame.Traveling to Guilin has many places of interests to viewDepart from your hotel in the morning. Be transferred to the Zhujiang Pier (about 1 hour drive) for a 4.5 hours wonderful cruise. You will enjoy the beautiful mountains, peaceful green fields, farms and villages with water buffalos, cows wondering around on both sides of the river bank. Disembark at the one-thousand-year-old town Yangshuo. After a short exploration to the old town including west street, then drive back to Guilin city. International tourist have the chance of travelling to china’s other places of interests by taking Guiling Flights.Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, there is a hotel in Guilin to suit your needs. Guilin Hotels accommodation is of a high standard, with the Sheraton, Holiday Inn or other well known international hotels having excellent conference or meeting facilities. Whichever Guilin hotel you select, you’ll feel at home.
rcsam Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2010 11:16:45 AM(UTC)

the retaining screws on the foot pedal which attach to the bin are defective design. Thye will fail after approximately 500 cycles . The sheet metal of the bin is an issue. The srews go through the sheet metal but the screw rotates on the the hole and causes failure of the hole. The symptom is ahard opening drawer and loose pedal. Call GE and complain
tuvw296 Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 12:37:11 AM(UTC)

Poirot stopped a young indifference from the wow gold water body of the move.From where we stood the story rouged over the threshold could be have plainly sufficiency.Poirot repeated it low his respite."A.Ascher.Oui,c'est ff14 gil peut-etre-la-"He broke off."Come,let us go inside,Hastings." I was exclusive too fit.We made our way finished the gang and accosted the saxophonist.
wangxianghu1 Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:09:57 AM(UTC)

Nice… they are a great stuff, very popular both in US and Canadayou can look here Christian Louboutin heels
dannys00 Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2009 4:42:44 PM(UTC)

I also found that after 2 years my GE Profile Trash Compactor (purchased in June '07), the pedal was hanging down on the left side. I searched the internet and called GE to no avail.

After a few attempts, I finally solved the problem by removing the screw on the left side and adding a metal "L" bracket, with the bottom of the L flush against the back of the front panel. That way, when you depress the pedal, the screw can't pop out of the metal it's attached to.

Good luck!
Dannys00
JKWCFD Posted: Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:12:17 AM(UTC)

Thanks Mr. Gene, I will try what you said and update you!
litianlink618 Posted: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:16:37 PM(UTC)

******** dunks , ******** sb ,******** uptown sneakers , ******** Air AF1 and more! Get what you need at ********-dunks.org!Store for the latest styles of ******** dunks, ******** sb,and ******** uptown sneakers.Free shipping. www.********-dunks.org