Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
alanfj Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 7:41:04 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: edominguez Go to Quoted Post
I activate the compactor and it cycles down but when it comes up it will not shut down until I open the drawer to shut it off. I replaced the Top Limit Directional switch. But the problem continues.
I can smell like a burning smell coming from the motor that can be from overworking.
Need help.:(

Your top limit switch arm is out of adjustment. It needs to be bent at the precise angle. The switch has two clicks and they must be achieved at the right moment. You can buy this switch a hundred times but if the arm is not pushing the switch exactly right you will achieve the same results. Retired telephone man, Al:)
edominguez Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 8:30:42 PM(UTC)

I activate the compactor and it cycles down but when it comes up it will not shut down until I open the drawer to shut it off. I replaced the Top Limit Directional switch. But the problem continues.
I can smell like a burning smell coming from the motor that can be from overworking.
Need help.:(