Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Sunday, August 4, 2013 4:32:55 AM(UTC)

If the belt and transmission are ok then one other possibility is that something is wrong with the agitator. Take it off and see if there is a broken piece somewhere, or you may just want to replace the agitator and see if that fixes things.

Good luck, hope this helps.
ccastr1 Posted: Sunday, August 4, 2013 12:05:56 AM(UTC)

A friend of mine sent her husband over to look at it but he specializes on commercial dishwashers. He took the front panel off and said the belt and transmission are working. Again washers are not his specialty. Do you think it could possibly be something else?
sidfink43 Posted: Saturday, August 3, 2013 3:03:21 PM(UTC)

I assume you are operating it with the front panel cover off and are seeing the belt move ok. In that case the problem may be with the transmission, and given the age of the machine you should think replacement. If you have gotten 10+ years out of this combo you have done very well.
ccastr1 Posted: Thursday, August 1, 2013 7:21:27 PM(UTC)

I have a Kenmore laundry center and am having problems with my washer.
It fills, drains and spins BUT it does not agitate, The agitator moves really slow and makes a very loud squeaky noise.
The belt is in place and moves fine.
The cap that is screwed on to the shaft where the agitator sits moves as it is suppose to but the agitator does not move with it.
Can someone please help me with this?
Again, it is a Kenmore washer with attached dryer on top
Model # 417.98702891