Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, July 4, 2021 9:18:03 PM(UTC)

Just replaced control board and now it codes something wrong with unit and went through everything you said for that other guy and pulling my hair out HELP
Thanks Tammy L
goldendually Posted: Monday, April 6, 2015 10:57:56 AM(UTC)

Help!!!

Have a Harmony washer machine that the display went out.Model WPGT9360E0PL Determined that main board went out on. Replaced boardand display came back but shows "Problem has been detected with unit" andthen display goes off. Tried the Back and Cycle for 3 seconds thing and it justbeeps and the display goes off again. Can't get it to do anything. I'm assumingI need to reset it but can't figure out how. Any help would be appreciated
yayi1967 Posted: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 9:52:42 AM(UTC)

washer had error message after I washed kids jeans. unplugged it and couldn't get it off that 'error' screen. After reading your blog.. followed through and WALA! the washer is great! You guys are awesome. Thank you!!! It's so great to have knowledgeable people advising the rest of the population how a possible quick fix can work - :)
Thekings8 Posted: Saturday, August 3, 2013 10:45:11 AM(UTC)

Hello, So..my profile washer is showing this message. I went through the steps to get the error coded and what I found was. "The motor is not turning the unit properly".

Can I assume the motor is bad or is there something else I should be looking for?

Thank you for any help!

Bill
dfraz Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2012 10:13:59 AM(UTC)

I have a ge profile harmony wpgt 9350c0ww
the screen reads THE MOTOR IS NOT ROTATING PROPERLY CHECK AND REPAIR. I have changed the hall sensor but still doing the same. Any ideals?
dowork1 Posted: Friday, July 6, 2012 5:14:53 PM(UTC)

Applianceman????
eag Posted: Thursday, February 9, 2012 7:52:58 PM(UTC)

I am also getting the motor is not rotating properly message. Does anyone have more info on this?
dowork1 Posted: Thursday, February 2, 2012 10:55:34 AM(UTC)

bump it up.
dowork1 Posted: Monday, January 30, 2012 7:18:54 PM(UTC)

Bump TTT!!!!
dowork1 Posted: Sunday, January 29, 2012 3:26:32 PM(UTC)

I have the same unit, that is giving the same error code. I followed the instruction on this site and it is prompting, "The motor is not rotating properly. Check and replace if necessary."

So, I know I need to get a new part, I just don't know how to check to know which part I need to get.

Any suggestions will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!