Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Jeff / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 3:41:57 AM(UTC)

Check and see if the bearing is bad in the unit. If so, it will cause the tub to have play in it and will not be tight. Hope this helps.
natxner Posted: Monday, October 3, 2011 8:38:24 AM(UTC)

inspect boot between door and tub. on ours, the tub has 'somehow' moved forward a bit and the spinning basket rubs the boot creating a hole. still trying to figure out how to 'relocate' or adjust tub assembly ...
cah14522 Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 10:41:15 AM(UTC)

OK - I'll try to give this a shot tonight / tomorrow night. Thanks again for all of your help!
Jeff / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 8:54:31 AM(UTC)

Don't have a manual, but if you pull the machine out. It is in the center of the back of the washer. It has screws holding it on. I am putting a link to the parts diagram to help you see it. It is A101 on the diagram.
Section 1 replacement parts for LG WM1832CW Washer | AppliancePartsPros.com
cah14522 Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 8:16:22 AM(UTC)

So there is a back panel to remove, which I could remove and still run the machine? Is there any sort of repair manual that would show me which panel to remove, how to go about that, etc.? Thank you
Jeff / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 3:51:32 AM(UTC)

Yes you will need to run it. The back is going to be the easiest location. The other access hole is under the bottom of the washer. You will have to pull the machine out, and lean it back to see it. If you do this be sure and turn the machine off. Don't try to run it while leaning it backward.:)
cah14522 Posted: Monday, February 21, 2011 3:01:55 PM(UTC)

Is it necessary to run the machine through a cycle to look for leaks? I can't really access the back of the washer, so I'm hoping I'm able to see it from the front. Is the front access that you're referring to where the drain trap/filter is located - that small door?

Thanks!
Jeff / APP Team Posted: Monday, February 21, 2011 8:54:15 AM(UTC)

There is an access panel on the back of the washer, as well as one on the bottom. Fill with water and check both places.
cah14522 Posted: Monday, February 21, 2011 8:18:09 AM(UTC)

How do I get at the hoses that you mentioned to check for leaking? Obviously the best way to watch for the source of the leak would be when the washer's running. But is there a way to visibly inspect the hose you noted while the washer's running? Thank you!
Jeff / APP Team Posted: Monday, February 21, 2011 6:48:57 AM(UTC)

Check around the door boot and make sure you have no tears there. Also check all the hoses under the tub assembly and make sure none of these are leaking. I'm attaching a link to the parts diagram for you on this model.

Section 2 replacement parts for LG WM1832CW Washer | AppliancePartsPros.com