Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
OneScoutPlus Posted: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 5:54:07 PM(UTC)

If I'm not mistaken, the tub bearings are part of the platform (gearcase) PNW1145372. Depending on the age, and level of corrosion, the tub may, or may not separate easily from the splined shaft. You may also want to consider replacing the hub PN W10528947. Worst case, the inner tub will also need replacement. Hope this helps.
edw00app Posted: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 2:02:04 PM(UTC)

Cannot find drum bearings for Whirlpool Cabrio WTW5800BW0 washer. The commonly available seal/bearing kit for Whirlpools and a bunch more is W1043502. Have howl on spin cycle which is increasing with each wash so sure the tub bearings are at least part of the problem. I am told my wtw5800 has a fatter shaft than later models. The 5800 part explosion diagram doesn't even show bearings on the tub bottom. Was the whole design changed around after my 5800 was manufactured? The only suggestion I have had so far is to replace the gear case and this does not seem to include any tub bearings. Has anyone fixed a wtw5800 spin howl and what parts did you use?