Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
frjosephklee Posted: Monday, May 4, 2020 9:03:35 AM(UTC)

This particular washer runs just fine, only at the end of the cycle, there is the slow tumble, to break-up the clothes, packed together after the spin, which doesn't stop. The drum tumbles about (5) turns, then there's about a (15) second pause, followed by another tumble - this continues indefinitely, with the door locked, so I can't remove the dry clothes(!) The temporary solution is to unplug the washer for about (10) minutes, so the wax in the wax motor cools and contracts, then the door unlocks, and I can remove the (dry) clothes. Upon plugging it in again, things are just fine, and it's ready for another load. The machine does this in both the "Regular" and "Normal" wash cycles, and if I select the "Extra Rinse" option, it does the extra rinse but continues to do the same (tumbling, with door locked - not stopping), also in both the "Regular" and "Normal" cycles. I have checked the lock mechanism and all is well (function of switches, wax motor, locking mechanism, spring tension, etc.). Upon opening and inspecting the timer, all looks well (no apparently worn cam features, etc.). The control board has no burned resistors (such as R11), and the backside shows no signs of overheated PCB traces, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated !