Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Sunday, February 14, 2016 5:42:16 AM(UTC)

Yep, confirm the returns policy when you order
mark6200 Posted: Saturday, February 13, 2016 7:40:16 AM(UTC)

Ok So we had the display pad replaced about 18 mo. ago and you seem pretty sure it 's the control board this time ?

Return policy is that I can return if it doesn't work ?
sidfink43 Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2016 4:30:34 AM(UTC)

It sounds like your electronic control board is bad, but it is an expensive part and you should consider whether or not you want to put that much money into this machine. These models work great when they have no problems, but are very prone to break down and expensive to fix.

If you do decide to go ahead with the repair I suggest you purchase the part from this site as you can return it if it does not solve the problem, and very few if any other suppliers have that policy.
mark6200 Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2016 2:31:58 AM(UTC)

Hi ,

Washer will fill and then timer drops to 12 min and enters a drain cycle and stops. It gives me an oL overload signal at end of cycle even with a small load readjusted . I have run drain and spin cycle and the unit drains then enters low speed spin cycle and seems ok? . It doesn't seem to want to cycle into agitate.
Not a lot experience here with these things but take direction well . Any thoughts ?