Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 3:21:33 PM(UTC)

Sorry to disappoint you again, but I cannot find a service manual for your model. I would suggest you contact Bosch and see if you cannot get one from them.

Replacing the pump should not be difficult, since you already know how to get to that area of the machine. When you take the connections off you should expect some water to gush out, so be prepared.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
baileykraus Posted: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 3:08:35 PM(UTC)

Great I picked the one device you don't have experience with! I order the part already this weekend. Is there any method of getting a repair manual for this machine? (not the owners manual).

BK
sidfink43 Posted: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 2:45:50 PM(UTC)

Sorry no one has gotten back to you, but your machine is not one many tech's have worked on, including myself.

That said, based on your description of your problem, and the fact that you are certain there is no blockage in your water discharge system, I would try replacing the pump. No guarantees, but it is not an expensive part and if nothing else it will rule out the pump as a problem.

Here is your part.

WFL2060 UC/01 (FD 8111-)

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
baileykraus Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 10:12:29 AM(UTC)

The water is not draining from the unit after each wash. I have to manually drain using the small tube or the pump drain.

I have taken the unit apart and cleaned any junk out of the hoses and pump area but this still did not resolve the issue.

When I try the drain option on the unit it still does not drain all the water from the unit. The pump on the bottom of the unit seems to be working.

I also checking the leveling of the unit and this is fine.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Do I need a new pump?

BK