Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Thursday, December 11, 2014 8:29:48 AM(UTC)

Great, glad that worked out and thanks for updating us.
tinytanic1 Posted: Thursday, December 11, 2014 5:40:16 AM(UTC)

I replaced the level switch. Washer works great now. Thanks for the help!
sidfink43 Posted: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 11:36:12 AM(UTC)

Sisnce electrical readings are notoriously inaccurate the way I test an inlet valve is to take it out, hook a hose up to it, stick it in the laundry sink and use a test cord plugged into a power trip connected to the terminals. I then turn on the water, flick the switch on the power strip and see if water comes out.

I strongly suspect you are not getting power to the inlet valves and because the machine runs anyway either the water level switch is stuck in the closed position or your main control unit is faulty.
tinytanic1 Posted: Monday, December 8, 2014 2:44:06 PM(UTC)

Our whirlpool washer, wtw57esvw1, doesn't fill. It does spin in all wash cycles, when timer switch is cycled all around. Checked water inlet valves screens, they had crud in them and cleaned out. Tested coils on inlet valve with 760ohms showing on both, was told should read at least 890, so I replaced it. However brand new valve only reads 810 on each coil. Put new valve on, but same result with no change. Can someone help please????